Melding magic & mastery to give time and energy back to service providers who give a shit. Stress less and focus on what you value most with my monthly administrative assistance & systems setup.
You care a lot.
About the people you serve. The art you create. The stories you tell. The communities you’re part of. About doing the best work you can. And about doing good in the world.
Hey, me too. That’s why I know that caring requires a lot of time as well as physical, mental, and emotional energy.
But you don’t have to carry that alone.
I’m on a mission to help solopreneurs organize their businesses so they can sustainably grow without overwhelm.
I believe creativity can thrive within efficient systems and processes.
And I envision a world with more happy & healthy business owners, solopreneurs, freelancers, and self-employed folks who are using their influence & wealth to fight for a more equitable, more just world.
If the administrative, operations, customer service, and/or repetitive tasks in your business are overwhelming, let me take them off your plate. You deserve some care allocated for yourself as well.
customized support & a partner who gives a shit too
Being a solo entrepreneur doesn’t mean you have to go it alone. You don’t have to do it all.
(Even Han Solo himself had Chewie with him every step of the way.)
Maybe you never imagined hiring an assistant. You’re fine on your own. That’s totally cool if that really works for you.
But, if you’re…
- Feeling consumed by administrative work, with no time or energy for the fun & profitable parts of your work
- Lacking consistent processes for regular tasks like responding to emails or onboarding new clients
- Struggling to keep up with your to-do list or find what you need in the chaos of your digital files
- Wishing you could clone yourself
- Knowing you need help but aren’t sure what or how to delegate
- Hustling your way to a crash-landing on desert planet Burnout
Listen… There’s a better way.
Implementing supportive systems is my jam, so let me know if your peanut butter sammie could use some rounding out.
Nothing makes me happier than seeing my clients succeed — whatever success looks like to them.